Subject: Vortex Designs SSAS
From: "Andrew Tiley" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike Tozer'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:25:23 +0100

Good morning Mr Tozer
 
Vortex Designs SSAS
H56153
 
Thank you for your email of this morning advising that the above named
Pension Scheme is to be moved to another Administrator. First and foremost I
would be grateful if you could kindly provide us with a formal letter on
your Company headed paper advising of this change, which also states who is
to be appointed in place of Standard Life Trustee Company Limited. This
formal letter will thereby grant the necessary authority required for us to
release information to the new Administrator going forwards, having been
singed by yourself as the Managing Trustee and Member of the Scheme.
 
Once this formal letter from you is received we would normally expect to
receive a request for information about the Scheme from the new
Administrator. The existing assets will need to be re-registered by the new
Administrator to reflect the removal of Standard Life Trustee Company
Limited as an absolute minimum. Ordinarily a Deed of Removal and Appointment
will be drafted by the new Administrator and signed by all parties to
formally document the removal of Standard Life Trustee Company Limited from
the role of Scheme Administrator and Independent Trustee, and the
appointment of the new Administrator to these roles.
 
Furthermore, HM Revenue and Customs require a Pension Scheme Return to be
completed for the scheme for the year ended 5 April 2012 and this will need
to be done before we are removed as the Scheme Administrator. To enable us
to complete the return we require the following information as soon as
possible:

*	A valuation of both Trustee Investment Plans held with St James
Place as at 5 April 2012. Specifically we required valuations for policies
80C81P77 and 82C21T68.

As per your request, please find attached a copy of the Trust Deed, General
Rules and Deed of Amendment adopting post A-day Rules.
 
I trust this to be in order and thank you for your assistance in this
matter. Should you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact
me.
 
Kind regards
 
Andy
 
Andrew Tiley
Pensions Administrator 
Rowanmoor Pensions 
SSAS Winner - Investment, Life & Pensions Moneyfacts Awards 2008, 2009, 2010
and 2011
 
Tel:  08445 440 715 
Fax: 08445 440 500 
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Website:  <http://www.rowanmoor.co.uk> www.rowanmoor.co.uk 
Rowanmoor House, 46-50 Castle Street, Salisbury, SP1 3TS 
Please send any reply to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Emails to individual email addresses are not monitored during holidays or
other absences which could result in a delay in you receiving a reply.  

  ________________________________  
Rowanmoor Pensions

Emails are not always secure and they may be intercepted or changed after
they have been sent. Rowanmoor Pensions does not accept liability if this
happens. If you think someone may have interfered with this email, please
get in touch with the sender another way.

If you have received this email by mistake, please let the sender know at
once that it has gone to the wrong person and then destroy it without
copying, using or telling anyone about its contents.

This message does not create or change any contract. Rowanmoor Pensions
does not accept responsibility for damage caused by any viruses contained
in this email or its attachments. Emails may be monitored.

Rowanmoor Pensions is a trading name of Rowanmoor Group plc (No. 5792242).
Rowanmoor Trustees Limited (No. 1846413), Rowanmoor Investment
Management Limited (No. 3445656) and Rowanmoor Personal Pensions Limited
(No. 2268900) are wholly owned subsidiaries of Rowanmoor Group plc.

All companies registered in England at Rowanmoor House, 46-50 Castle Street,
Salisbury SP1 3TS. Rowanmoor Investment Management Limited is authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, and may be viewed on the
FSA
Register under number 185600. Rowanmoor Personal Pensions Limited is
authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, number 458260. The FSA
register can be found at www.fsa.gov.uk.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Security as
part of Intercept onlineservices(TM)