Subject: Fw: Coinpass SSAS account query
From: "James Barclay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "CP-Support" <[email-masked]>, "Compliance-Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 11:27:07 +0100

Hi Matt,

I'm please to confirm your new SSAS account is active (Coinpass account
number: LAMRHS4PUEXZJSUS) and i've changed its account name to "MDN
Properties Pension Scheme" to better match the HMRC / SSAS documentation.

Kind Regards

James Barclay

Compliance Manager & MLRO (FICA) 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <https://www.coinpass.com/> www.coinpass.com

 

 

  _____  

From: Coinpass Support <[email-masked]>
Sent: 17 October 2023 10:49
Cc: James Barclay <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Coinpass SSAS account query 

You are a follower on this request (18807). Reply to this email to add an
internal note to the request.

Wafick (Coinpass Support) 

17 Oct 2023, 10:49 BST 

Private note 	
Internal email from James - SSAS account activation process - James has
manually onboard client as per thread in
<https://fifocrypto.slack.com/archives/C01JRLCK2R0/p1697535754706229>
https://fifocrypto.slack.com/archives/C01JRLCK2R0/p1697535754706229 --
marking this ticket pending first while waiting for further update from COMP
team if this case requires Support team involvement. 

James Barclay (Coinpass Support) 

17 Oct 2023, 10:40 BST 

Private note 	
Got it thanks Matt and just adding the due diligence documentation you
kindly provided. 

As discussed based on discussions I have had with other SSAS
administrators/trustees I would recommend keeping crypto withdrawals turned
off on your new Coinpass SSAS account to start, both from an HMRC and
account security point of view.  

We can always at a later date look at turning this on for you if you want to
move any of the SSAS funds to its own segregated Cold wallet.

Kind Regards

James Barclay

Compliance Manager & MLRO (FICA) 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <https://www.coinpass.com/> www.coinpass.com

 

<https://coinpass.zendesk.com/attachments/token/AcZbxtwp6SUHtTkXSlFrjRBOu/?n
ame=Outlook-qclrq42a.png> 

Matt 

17 Oct 2023, 10:34 BST 

Matt was not explicitly added to the ticket by the requester or an agent.
<https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203661606#topic_d32_mzc_3r>
Learn more 	
Private note 	

Thanks for the call James, I’ve setup a new business account ‘MDN Property
SSAS’. 

The associated email address is this ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ). Please let me know if I need to complete
any of the KYC process

Regards

Matt

Elijah (Coinpass Support) 

16 Oct 2023, 21:13 BST 

Hello Matt,

We have received the document and it has been uploaded to our system, 

Hi  <https://coinpass.zendesk.com/users/1905151892593> James Barclay for
your assistance on checking the document. 

Have a great day ahead. 

For other concerns, please feel free to reach out to support using our live
chat feature or email us via [email-masked]. We are open to assist
daily from 07:00 AM to 12:00 MN UK time.
 
Kind regards,
Support Team | coinpass.com <http://coinpass.com> 

Matt Norris 

16 Oct 2023, 21:05 BST 

Apologies, I forgot to attach the SSAS Bank Account statement, now attached

 

Attachment(s)
AccountStatement14PR2309302307516106_16OCT2023_2148156.pdf
<https://coinpass.zendesk.com/attachments/token/H7ss4Bw3QXYhBGzs4xfkLiU5U/?n
ame=AccountStatement14PR2309302307516106_16OCT2023_2148156.pdf> 

James Barclay (Coinpass Support) 

16 Oct 2023, 20:13 BST 

Private note 	
Many thanks for the confirmations Matt and we will review and confirm
whether everything is comete in the morning.

Kind regards

James Barclay 
Compliance Manager and MLRO 

[email-masked] 
coinpass.com

Matt Norris 

16 Oct 2023, 19:07 BST 

Hi Coinpass team, details to set-up a SSAS Trust account detailed below; 

*	Scheme Name; 

MDN Property Investments SSAS Pension Scheme 

*	Contact Name (or person authorise to trade on the account if
different) 

Matt Norris 

*	Date of Registration with HMRC

17th Dec 2019

*	HMRC Pension Scheme Tax Reference (PSTR) Number and a screenshot of
the PTSR registration page as verification of registration. 

20002339RN (attached)

*	Name of Professional Pension Trustee / Manager / Administrator; 

Retirement Capital Administration Ltd, Company number 12409200

Address: 1a Park Lane, Poynton, Stockport, England, SK12 1RD

*	Professional Pension Trustees FCA number (if applicable)
*	Copy of the Definitive Trust Deed

Attached

*	Copy PDF SSAS bank account statement (for bank account verification
and account security purposes)

Attached 

My wife has also completed e-verification using the link you provided

I intend to set-up a new account for the SSAS and keep my personal account. 

Thanks

Matt

From: James Barclay <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 11:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jeff Hancock <[email-masked]>; Compliance-Team
<[email-masked]>; CP-Support <[email-masked]>
Subject: Coinpass SSAS account query

Nice to have spoken to you yesterday Matt and as discussed, we would need
you or your SSAS administrator to provide us with the following due
diligence on your SSAS in order that we can set up an account for it on the
Coinpass platform: 

SSAS Due Diligence

*	Scheme Name
*	Contact Name (or person authorise to trade on the account if
different)
*	Date of Registration with HMRC
*	HMRC Pension Scheme Tax Reference (PSTR) Number and a screenshot of
the PTSR registration page as verification of registration
*	Name of Professional Pension Trustee / Manager / Administrator 
*	Professional Pension Trustees FCA number (if applicable)
*	Copy of the Definitive Trust Deed
*	Copy PDF SSAS bank account statement (for bank account verification
and account security purposes)

As you have already completed E-verification for your personal account, we
don’t need any further due diligence on yourself but if there is another
scheme member (your wife I believe) could they please complete the following
E-verification link  <https://in.sumsub.com/idensic/l/#/P0sriiN7sA05OxEe>
https://in.sumsub.com/idensic/l/#/P0sriiN7sA05OxEe 

From an account administration point of view, can you also please confirm if
you intend keeping your existing personal account or converting it into a
business account in your SSAS’ name or setting up a new account for your
SSAS?

Any questions, please just let me know.

Kind Regards

James Barclay

Compliance Manager & MLRO (FICA) @ coinpass

 <https://www.coinpass.com/> www.coinpass.com

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

<https://coinpass.zendesk.com/attachments/token/y9BH76YtrXc3VKugxFktfbmya/?n
ame=image001.png>
<https://coinpass.zendesk.com/attachments/token/2i8InJDVllQqZem9FKLl07Sp6/?n
ame=image002.png> 

Registered Office: Office 48, The Cobalt Building,1600 Eureka Park, Lower
Pemberton, Ashford, Kent, England, TN25 4BF

Coinpass Limited is incorporated in England and Wales (11164834)

Coinpass Limited is a registered cryptoasset firm with the Financial Conduct
Authority (Reg. No.921481)

LEI: 213800VP45FG4Y5A1629

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market
prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or
accuracy and are subject to change without notice.

Coinpass Limited is a registered cryptoasset firm with the United Kingdom
Financial Conduct Authority (Reference Number 921481) under the Money
Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the
Payer) Regulations 2017 (as amended) in respect of its activities in
cryptoassets.

Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of
Coinpass Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Additionally, the
information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Attachment(s)
Trust Deed Adopting Replacement Provisions 18 Jan 2022.pdf
<https://coinpass.zendesk.com/attachments/token/TO4AHgB70ZGqxlWcmumwDMnCI/?n
ame=Trust+Deed+Adopting+Replacement+Provisions+18+Jan+2022.pdf> 
HMRC Tax Registration letter.pdf
<https://coinpass.zendesk.com/attachments/token/1dvCeecemIKlPzTW6uUHl0vmu/?n
ame=HMRC+Tax+Registration+letter.pdf> 

You are an agent. Add a comment by replying to this email or view ticket in
Zendesk Support <https://coinpass.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/18807> . 

Ticket #	 18807	 
Status	 Pending	 
Requester	 James Barclay 	
CCs	 Compliance-Team, Jeff Hancock, Matt Norris	 
Followers	 James Barclay	 
Group	 Accounts & Compliance	 
Assignee	 Elijah	 
Priority	 -	 
Type	 Ticket	 
Channel	 By Closed Ticket	 

This email is a service from Coinpass Support. Delivered by
<https://www.zendesk.co.uk/service/?utm_campaign=text&utm_content=Coinpass+S
upport&utm_medium=poweredbyzendesk&utm_source=email-notification> Zendesk 
[V6DKKP-EZGJL]Ticket-Id:18807Account-Subdomain:coinpass